Monday, August 31, 2009

I Love You


I was a 17 years years old teenage girl back then. And i never fall in love with anyone seriously even when i was in high school. I was quite nerdy and live in my own world. Until i discover the real world. It started when i went to Labuan Matriculation College to further my study after SPM. There, i met my first love.

We met at a camping programme. We were very happy for making a friendship bond. We sms each other quite alot but rarely meet. It is because my course was life science while his course was physical science. So, the coincident for us to meet is low. Luckily we met at Pulau Penyu for that torturing camping days..

One day, he said "I love You". It made me feel like the world is changing and i was so touched. I cried. I cried because i was very happy that finally, a guy confessed he loved me for the first time ever, in my life...

It's one of the sweetest memory in my life that i will always keep. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment